1- COURSES: Spanish for foreigners
- We offer different types of programmes and courses. Depending on level and duration.
- Our 7 day basic programme, completely adaptable to your preferences, includes:
- Transfer from Jerez Airport (also available from any other airport in the area).
- 15 hours of Spanish lessons in the morning.
- Accommodation with host families, half board.
- Activities in the afternoon and at the weekend.
- All didactic material included.
- Our lessons are dynamic and are adapted to the needs of each student. Classes are complemented with outdoor activities enabling the students to practise the skills acquired in the classroom.
- Tour through El Puerto de Santa María: Discover our history through activities, group dynamics and games.
- Trip to Cádiz: A journey by ferry to visit the capital city of the province, a city with more than 3,000 years of history.
- Trip to Valdelagrana: A bike tour and a kayaking lesson at the Natural Park.
- Visit to San Marcos Castle and a Sherry wine cellar: Visit to one of the symbols of our city and to a Sherry wine cellar, a unique wine.
- Trip to Seville: Visit to the main tourist attractions in the capital city of Andalusia.
- Trip to Gibraltar and Bolonia: Trip to the British colony and the wonderful Bolonia beach.
- Visit to the cheese factory El Bucarito: Discover the making process of the traditional cheese and even make your own cheese.
- Trip to the water park Aqualand (only in summer).
- Escape room.
- Surfing / kitesurfing / windsurfing lessons.
- Horse ride on the beach.
- Flamenco in El Puerto: Enjoy a flamenco show and even learn some basic steps.
- Tapas in El Puerto: Delicious and healthy dishes which are based on the Mediterranean diet.
- We recommend our students the accommodation with host families, to guarantee a full linguistic immersion.Our host families have been carefully selected, houses fully equipped and close to the school.
- We also offer accommodation in shared apartments or in a hotel, both of which are very close to the school.
4- Information for the accompanying teacher
- The accompanying teacher will inform the staff of St. Michael School of the time of the flights and also of any allergy, food intolerance or health problem of the students. The school will give this information to the host families.
- The students must travel with their ID or passport, and also their European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), which can be obtained online.
- Courses can be paid by bank transfer. If there is any cancellation, the school must be informed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
- El Puerto de Santa María is a quiet, medium-sized coastal city, with more than 2000 years of history. It is known as the ‘City of a 100 Palaces’ owing to the remarkable architecture of its old buildings in the old part of the city centre. El Puerto provides our students with a nice, safe atmosphere, so they can get the most out of their stay.
- St Michael School is located between the city centre and the main commercial area in the city, and only ten minutes away from the beach and the leisure areas.
- Our teachers are graduated professionals who are specialised in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
- Free access to Wi-Fi to all our students.
Should you want to travel with your students to Spain, please fill in the following form with your details and we will get in contact:
Monday to Friday :